1. Check out Super Powered by Caroline Tell, an article about photographer Timothy Greenfield-Sanders and the documentary that he has created about the original Supermodels. It is an interesting read that shows the evolution of modeling and magazines over the ages, and the evolution of media. The documentary premieres on HBO July 30th.
2. When taking a late night run for frozen yogurt, Morgan’s brother introduced her to the band Aunt Martha. The tone & vibe of their albums was a perfect fit for life this week.
3. In case you missed our #WednesdayWisdom this week, here’s another word of advice from Charlotte. Scroll down to the previous post for more!
4. This quote has meaning in both of our lives right now… use this as inspiration in your own life as well.
5. Interesting thought process to share on twitter… we’d love to know more about this ‘lifestyle’! Follow us on twitter @lecoeur_delavie
6. We approach most things in life like this. If all else fails, you’ll have a great story.
And just in case you missed our favorites from last week, check out: