1. Jonathan Fuller wins ‘favorite artist of the week’ today in my book. He collects pieces of seaglass all around the world and creates beautiful sculpted pieces of art by layering the pieces into simple shapes. I absolutely love it and the above piece is my personal favorite from the collection. Browse his website here.
2. Sometimes I dream of a cozy home with bookshelves that look like this. So many other great home ideas can be found here.
3. This is so true. It took me far too long to figure this one out.
4 Of course we all love The Sartorialist, but today I found a blog of a fashion photographer who is out on the streets of Los Angeles, The Streetgeist. Love the vibe of the blog & love knowing all these fashionable people photographed for the blog are so close to home!
5. Hot pink and black & white chevron are two of my favorite things right now. These nails are rockin’. Check out more nail polish ideas here. http://www.pinkurock.com/
6. Just thinking about all the music we danced the night away to at the wedding we went to on Friday and this e-card made me smirk.
Do you have any Friday’s Featured Favorites of your own to share with us? Please share because we’d love to hear your faves!